Studies developed by KRITON ENERGY:
- Licensing of photovoltaic parks (over 1MW) of total power of 50MW in Greece.
- Development of techno-economic models for the feasibility assessment of eight (8) wind parks of total power of 132 MW in Greece.
- Development of Sustainable Energy Action Plans for Municipalities of Drama, Kavala and Alexandroupolis within the EU initiative of Covenant of Mayors.
- Design and study of hybrid solar-geothermal co-generation power plant utilzing Organic Rankine Cycle turbine in Topeiros, Greece.
- Infrared thermographic study of students residence of DUTH in Komotini, Greece.
- Licensing of combined heat and power plant of swimming pool building, Greece.